The weed brush was made for quick removal of stubborn weeds. The brush is made of braided steel cables that can be fitted with a protective cover. A significant benefit of this weed brush is that you do not need to use harmful chemicals to remove those stubborn weeds. The brush itself is attached to a hydraulic arm which makes it easy to reach even the hardest spots. The arm is attached to the front of the Knikmops so you have a good view of your work.
The weed brush may optionally be fitted with a cover. This reduces swept-up dust and helps prevent weeds from being scattered.
For optimal operation of your Knikmops, we recommend that you take the steering stop option in combination with the manual inching option or the hand throttle option.
RM 50/55/70 and KM 80/85/90/100/120/125/130/140/180/250:
- Brush Ø 50 cm Number of cables 36: Art.no. 80009053
- Brush Ø 70 cm Number of cables 36: Art.no. 80009055
- Brush Ø 50 cm Number of cables 44: Art.no. 80009054
- RM 50/55/70 and KM 80/85/90/100/120/125/130/140/180/250: Art.no. 20409304
Connector plate per type:
- Connector plate for RM 50/55/70: Art.no. 20059058
- Connector plate for KM 80/90/100: Art.no. 20099305
- Connector plate for KM 120/130: Art.no. 20139304
- Connector plate for KM 180/250: Art.no. 20251100
Products with this attachment
SKA slinging system
KM 80/85/90/100: Art.no. 20099305
KM 120/125/130/140: Art.no. 20139304
KM 180/250: Art.nro 20251100
The hand throttle ensures a higher engine speed regardless of driving speed. This enables equipment to be driven that need greater hydraulic throughput at low driving speeds. Such as a mower, milling cutter, brush, …
With the steering stop you do not need to hold the lever of the additional hydraulic function all the time when mowing/brushing/…, but the lever is fixed to the same position.