The pallet transporter is the ideal attachment for transporting large volumes on pallets using your Knikmops or Rollmops. You will not need any very large or heavy machinery for moving these heavy loads. Thanks to the low ground pressure on its wheels, it can be used on paved areas as well as on rougher surfaces. Loads of up to 1.8 tonnes can be moved using this tool. The weight is divided among 4 wheels: the two wheels of the pallet transporter and the two front wheels of the Knikmops/Rollmops. The pallet transporter is equipped with a coupling, similar to a trailer, and can then be attached to your machine with a towbar. The load on the pallet forks is then lifted by means of the hydraulic controls of your Knikmops or Rollmops.
In order to use this attachment, your Knikmops needs to be fitted with a towbar. This can be found under "Equipments".
- KM 80/85/90/100/120/125/130/140/180/250: Art.no. 20529179
Connector plate per type:
- Connector system RM 50/55/70: Art.no. 20051805
- Connector system KM 80/85/90/100: Art.no. 20091806
- Connector system KM 120/125/130/140: Art.no. 20131821
- Connector system KM 180/250: Art.no. 20251103
Technical featuresDownload technical datasheet
|Lifting force||1800 kg|
|Width between wheels||135 cm|
|Length forks||110 cm|