The mixing bucket was developed by Gebroeders Geens for mixing sand with cement. The sand is scooped up with your Knikmops, right into the mixing bucket; cement is then added. During transport, the integrated mixer inside the bucket takes care of the rest. The mixing bucket may be used to make screed or cement while simultaneously transporting it to the right place.
The mixing bucket may optionally be fitted with an unloading jack so that pouring can be done farther away from the bucket. For transporting concrete a special seal may be purchased.
For optimal operation of your Knikmops, we recommend that you take the steering stop option in combination with the manual inching option or the hand throttle option.
- KM 80/85/90/100/120/125/130/140: Width 1.25 m Volume 200 to 250 L: Art.no. 20409248 (excl. connector plate)
- KM 180/250: Width 1.40 m Volume 350 L: Art.no. 20250021
(excl. connector plate)
Connector plate per type:
- Connector plate for KM 80/85/90/100: Art.no. 20099306
- Connector plate for KM 120/125/130/140: Art.no. 20139305
- Connector plate for KM 180/250: Art.no. 20251101
Seal for concrete
Length 1.20 m: Art.no. 20409247
Length 1.50 m: Art.no. 20409246
SKB slinging system
KM 80/85/90/100: Art.no. 20099306
KM 120/125/130/140: Art.no. 20139305
KM 180/250: Art.no. 20251101
With the steering stop you do not need to hold the lever of the additional hydraulic function all the time when mowing/brushing/…, but the lever is fixed to the same position.