Jib with controls
This crane jib is ideal for minor excavation work. It is controlled from the crane jib itself. The Knikmops supplies the hydraulic control.
For optimal operation of your Knikmops, we recommend that you take the steering stop option in combination with the manual inching option or the hand throttle option.
- KM 80/85/90/100: Art.no. 20099226
- KM 120/125/130/140/180/250: Art.no. 20139227
Connector plate per type:
- Connector plate for KM 80/85/90/100: Art.no. 20099305
- Connector plate for KM 120/125/130/140: Art.no. 20139304
- Connector plate for KM 180/250: Art.no. 20251101
Products with this attachment
SKA slinging system
KM 80/85/90/100: Art.no. 20099305
KM 120/125/130/140: Art.no. 20139304
KM 180/250: Art.nro 20251100
The hand throttle ensures a higher engine speed regardless of driving speed. This enables equipment to be driven that need greater hydraulic throughput at low driving speeds. Such as a mower, milling cutter, brush, …
With the steering stop you do not need to hold the lever of the additional hydraulic function all the time when mowing/brushing/…, but the lever is fixed to the same position.