Post hole borer
The post hole borer that can be attached to the Knikmops allows you to easily bore holes for fencing posts or plants. The diameter of the augers themselves ranges from 10 to 100 cm. Special diameters or heavier augers can be obtained on request from Gebroeders Geens.
The post hole borer can also be used when pouring concrete, planting trees or fencing off a meadow.
An extender can be fitted between the auger and the Knikmops jib. The extender has a length of 1.00 m enabling you to bore up to 1.00 m deeper.
For optimal operation of your Knikmops, we recommend that you take the steering stop option in combination with the manual inching option or the hand throttle option.
- KM 80/85/90/100: Connector plate + auger: Art.no. 20099126
- KM 120/125/130/140: Connector plate + auger: Art.no. 20139261
- KM 180/250: Connector plate + auger: Art.no. 20250142
- Auger Ø 10 cm: Art.no. 20529271
- Auger Ø 15 cm: Art.no. 20529272
- Auger Ø 20 cm: Art.no. 20529273
- Auger Ø 25 cm: Art.no. 20529274
- Auger Ø 30 cm: Art.no. 20529275
- Auger Ø 40 cm: Art.no. 20529276
- Auger Ø 50 cm: Art.no. 20529270
- Auger Ø 60 cm: Art.no. 20529269
- Auger Ø 80 cm: Art.no. 20529278
- Auger Ø 100 cm: Art.no. 20529279
- Lenght 1.00 m: Art.no. 20529277
Products with this attachment
Extender for drill bit
Length 1.00 m
The hand throttle ensures a higher engine speed regardless of driving speed. This enables equipment to be driven that need greater hydraulic throughput at low driving speeds. Such as a mower, milling cutter, brush, …
With the steering stop you do not need to hold the lever of the additional hydraulic function all the time when mowing/brushing/…, but the lever is fixed to the same position.