The lifting jib is used for lifting and moving loads and turns your Knikmops into a mobile crane. The lifting jib is available in hydraulic or mechanical form. For the mechanical lifting jib the length is set manually. With a hydraulic lifting jib, you can extend the jib while seated on your Knikmops.
The hydraulic lifting jib extends up to 80 cm.
The mechanical lifting jib extends from 35 cm up to 85/110 cm depending on the type of Knikmops.
An optional extender can also be purchased which increases the length of your lifting jib even further. The additional length ranges from 0.90 m to 1.40 m
Hydraulic lifting jib available for:
- KM 80/85/90/100: Length 1.20 m Extendable length 0.80 m: Art.no. 20099197
- KM 120/125/130/140: Length 1.28 m Extendable length 0.80 m: Art.no. 20139195
- KM 180/250: Length 1.32 m Extendable length 0.80 m: Art.no. 20250157
Mechanical lifting jib available for:
- KM 80/85/90/100: Extendable length 0.86 m: Art.nr. 20099195
- KM 120/125/130/140: Extendable length 0.86 m: Art.nr. 20139194
- KM 180/250: Extendable length 1.18 m: Art.nr. 20250155
Products with this attachment
Extender for KM 80/85/90/100
Extra length: 0.90 m
Extender for KM 120/125/130/140
Extra length: 1.10 m
Extender for KM 180/250
Extra length 0.70 m: Art.no. 25322016
Extra length 1.40 m: Art.no. 25322015