Stone transportation clamp
With the stone transportation clamp attached to the Rollmops, roadworkers can bring large numbers of paving blocks exactly to the desired location. The standard clamp has a lifting capacity of 500 kg and a clamp width of 78 to 112 cm.
There is also the double stone transport clamp. The difference with the ordinary stone transportation clamp is that you can grab twice as much. So this is ideal if you want to transport larger quantities of stones. The lifting capacity is 1000 kilograms and it also has a clamp width of 78 to 112 centimetres.
Available with different types of supports so the stone transportation clamp can be adjusted to the type of work. For more information, please consult the technical data sheet.
A stack holder may optionally be mounted on your stone transportation clamp. This prevents the stones from tilting forward when reversing suddenly.
- RM 50/55/70: Lifting capacity 500 kg: Art.no. 20059039
- KM 80/85/90/100: Lifting capacity 500 kg: Art.no. 20099239
- KM 120/125/130/140/180/250: Lifting capacity 500 kg: Art.no. 20409149
- KM 80/85/90/100/120/125/130/140/180/250: Lifting capacity 1000 kg: Art.no. 20409223
Connector plate per type:
- Connector plate for KM 80/85/90/100: Art.no. 20099305
- Connector plate for KM 120/125/130/140: Art.no. 20139304
- Connector plate for KM 180/250: Art.no. 20251100
Technical featuresDownload technical datasheet
|Clamp width||78 - 112 cm|
|Lifting force||500 kg|
SKA slinging system
KM 80/85/90/100: Art.no. 20099305
KM 120/125/130/140: Art.no. 20139304
KM 180/250: Art.nro 20251100