The flail mower attached to your Knikmops is a powerful cutting tool for mowing tall grass, areas with heavy weed cover or even areas with slightly woody vegetation. The mowing width of the flail mower is 1.20 or 1.60 m. The flail mower can also be fitted with a collector bin which enables you to keep the pruning waste in one place.
To enable mowing farther away from the machine when using the flail mower, a side shift was developed. This enables you to mow up to 0.70 m farther out.
For optimal operation of your Knikmops, we recommend that you take the steering stop option in combination with the manual inching option or the hand throttle option.
- Mowing width 1.20 m + collector bin: Art.no. 20099287
- Mowing width 1.20 m scorpion: Art.no. 20139287
- Mowing width 1.20 m + collector bin: Art.no. 20139280
- Mowing width 1.20 m scorpion: Art.no. 20139288
- Mowing width 1.60 m + collector bin: Art.no. 20250266
- Mowing width 1.60 m scorpion: Art.no. 20250265
Products with this attachment
Width: 0.80 m
Extendable length: 0.70 m
The hand throttle ensures a higher engine speed regardless of driving speed. This enables equipment to be driven that need greater hydraulic throughput at low driving speeds. Such as a mower, milling cutter, brush, …
With the steering stop you do not need to hold the lever of the additional hydraulic function all the time when mowing/brushing/…, but the lever is fixed to the same position.