Sawdust spreader bucket
With the sawdust spreader bucket you can quickly and easily spread sawdust in a stable using your Knikmops or Rollmops. The spreader bucket has a range of 3 to 4 m. Materials that can be spread using the spreader bucket include chopped straw, sawdust, fine wood chips, compost, etc. The sawdust spreader bucket can be mounted on the scraper so you can clear and cover the manure floor in a single movement.
For optimal operation of your Knikmops, we recommend that you take the steering stop option in combination with the manual inching option or the hand throttle option.
- RM 50/55/70: Art.no. 20529342 (excl. scraper)
- KM 80/85/90/100: Art.no. 20409261 (excl. connector plate)
- KM 90/100/120/125/130/140: Art.no. 20409260
Connector plate per type:
- Connector plate for KM 80/85/90/100: Art.no. 20099306
- Connector plate for KM 120/125/130/140: Art.no. 20139305
SKB slinging system
KM 80/85/90/100: Art.no. 20099306
KM 120/125/130/140: Art.no. 20139305
KM 180/250: Art.no. 20251101
The hand throttle ensures a higher engine speed regardless of driving speed. This enables equipment to be driven that need greater hydraulic throughput at low driving speeds. Such as a mower, milling cutter, brush, …