The rubble bucket is an ideal shovel bucket for roadworkers. The base element is a grating bucket for shoveling loose stones and rubble, into which an insert can be mounted using two screws for shoveling sand. The insert therefore makes it possible to use this rubble bucket additionally as a shovel bucket.
The rubble bucket may optionally be fitted with a claw. This claw is easy to attach. The rubble bucket with claw is a flexible bucket for loading and transporting loose materials such as branches, wood blocks, straw, manure, construction waste, ... The clamp can be raised or removed so the bucket can be used as a regular rubble bucket as well. The inlay also makes it suitable for use as a shovel bucket.
- Width 1,24 m Volume 130 L: Art.no. 20099025
- Width 1,36 m Volume 147 L: Art.no. 20099028
- Width 1,24 m Volume 190 L: Art.no. 20139150
- Width 1,36 m Volume 209 L: Art.no. 20139180
- Width 1,53 m Volume 233 L: Art.no. 20250002
- Width 1,65 m Volume 254 L: Art.no. 20250004
Products with this attachment
Attachable claw KM 80/85/90/100
Attachable claw KM 120/125/130/140
Attachable claw KM 180/250